CONTRACT & AGREEMENT
1. MacKenzie Pudenz Photography, herein known as the Mentor, agrees to deliver the Mentee, who is named above, a mentorship as a work-for-hire independent contractor providing mentorship services.
2. Nothing herein shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or joint venture between Mentor and Mentee. Any advice given by Mentor is from personal experience and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information provided in this mentorship is not legal advice, but general information on legal issues commonly encountered. The Mentor is not a law firm and is not a substitute for an attorney or law firm. The Mentor cannot provide legal advice and can only provide self-help services at your specific direction; The Mentor cannot provide any kind of advice, explanation, opinion, or recommendation to a consumer about possible legal rights, remedies, defenses, options, selection of forms or strategies.
3. Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure. The Mentee understands that all materials, including but not limited to, price lists, editing tools, financial documents, agreements, and other information or documents that are given to them in the course of the mentorship are the exclusive property of the Mentor and are privileged and confidential information. The Mentee shall not disclose, whether for compensation or not, the confidential information obtained from the Mentor to anyone unless required to do so by law.
4. Recording: The Mentee shall not capture the mentoring session in any video or audio capacity, including but not limited to voice recording and tape recording, unless permitted.
5. Editing Materials. The Mentee cannot create a preset from the mentors edits/presets to use for profit. Also the Mentee is not under any circumstances allowed to share presets if any are provided.
6. Injury and Malfunction: The Mentor shall be held harmless for any and all injury to Mentee and Mentee’s business and equipment during the course of the mentorship and the immediately surrounding events.
7. Payment/Deposit: Mentorships must be paid in full prior to the beginning of the mentorship.
8. Refunds. The mentorship fee is non-refundable.
9. Mileage Restrictions: If mentor's clients do inquire, you must check with the mentor first before booking. Mentee can NOT undercut or undersell mentor to gain clients. Mentor's model families are also not to be used by mentee.
10. NON-COMPETE CLAUS: Throughout the duration of this agreement, Mentee is not permitted to provide services or engage in the Mentors clients, social media contacts or work radius. The Mentee agrees to not contact any of the Mentors current and past clients for sessions, model calls, or any type of photography service without first contacting the Mentor for approval. This includes model(s) that Mentee and Mentor worked with together during the time of this Agreement. Location sharing and scouting assistance are not included in mentoring service. Meaning, the Mentor is not obligated to share session locations outside of the one scheduled model call shoot with Mentee.
11. Photographic Materials: In the event the mentorship includes practicing of photography on models, the Mentee shall be allowed to publish the photographs as their own original work. The Mentee shall identify all photographs taken in the course of the mentorship as “taken during a mentor session with MacKenzie Pudenz Photography” for each image posted from stated model session.
12. PRESETS: The Mentee cannot change, manipulate, or "tweak" any presets or documents provided from the mentor to share or sell for profit, or not. Also the Mentee is not under any circumstances to share or sell presets, settings, documents, or videos that are provided. Mentee may not teach with given presets, or share information about given presets. They are for sole use only.
*Your membership access will remain the lifetime of this business. Should any unforeseen life events occur that would cause the termination of this course, you will be notified as soon as possible to have ample time to go through the course. Your access does not expire unless otherwise noted.
I agree to the terms and conditions of this contract. BY PURCHASING THIS COURSE, YOU HEREBY AGREE TO ALL THE LISTED TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND ELECTRONICALLY SIGN THE CONTRACT.
I agree to the terms and conditions of this contract. I understand that by clicking on "purchase", I am electronically signing this document.
Because of the digital nature of this course, no refunds will be issued at any time, for any reason.